Cara membuat roti kurma
200 grams all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
100 grams butter without feeling frozen, cut into small pieces
100 grams of granulated sugar
12 ounces of dates, discard it and chopped 4 parts
100 grams of walnuts, chopped
1 teaspoon baking soda
7 tablespoons warm milk
1 large egg, beaten off
How to make:
1. Preheat oven at 180 °. ‘Cover’ measuring 20 cm baking dish with a little butter and flour.
2. In a container, add the flour and baking powder. Add the butter and knead with your hands or a large spoon until the dough is coarse flake form. Add sugar, dates and walnuts, and mix again until blended.
3. In a small bowl, combine baking soda and warm milk until blended.
4. Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture and milk mixture to enter into it along with the beaten eggs. Stir until a soft dough texture. If necessary, you may add a little milk.
5. Pour the batter into the pan, smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Bake up to 1 hour or until puffed and golden brown bread.
6. ‘Check’ the bread with a toothpick, how to stick a toothpick into the center of the bread to make sure the dough is cooked through.
7. Remove and let stand 10 minutes, then remove bread from pan and let cool before serving